“Best Sylhet Tour Package for you”
Sylhet is a historical holy land of Bangladesh. It contains the 14th century mausoleums of Shah Jalal and Shah Paran. Its attractive tea gardens and hilly destinations have given the place an unparalleled address for the visitors from all over the world. Unique in language and life style have made Sylhet one of the most Travel destinations.
Surrounded by the misty mountains of Meghalaya and blessed by waterfalls and green tea gardens and lakes, Sylhet will give you a life time experience of being here.
Sylhet is famous for shrines, Tribal lives, Tea gardens, beautiful stony river and blue water lakes are top things to keep on your watch list. You can start your Sylhet Tour journey to Sylhet from Dhaka or You may also extend your Srimangal trip which is the previous destination.
Top Sylhet Tourist Places in Bangladesh:
The place is famous for both pilgrims and takers. Tea gardens and the hilly area are also the main attraction for the visitors. It is the birth place of Bangabir Gen. M A G Osmani, 2nd Commander-in-Chief of Bangladesh Forces, during the Liberation War in 1971. Both winter and rainy seasons are the best for visiting the area. Following is a list of famous destinations under Sylhet for enjoying your fantastic tour.
- Bisnakandi- GOWAINGHAT , SYLHET
- House of Ali Amzad, Sylhet
- Haripur Gas Field
- Keane Bridge
- Khadimnagar National Park – KHADIMNAGAR, SYLHET
- Lakkatura Tea Garden – Sylhet Sadar
- Lawachara National Park Srimangal
- HazratShahjalalMazar Sharif
- Malnichara Tea Estate – Sylhet Sadar
- Megalithic Stone Jaintiapur
- Sri Chaitanya Dev Skon Temple
- GourGobinda Fort
- Lalakhal,which is another top tourist attraction in Jaintapur
- Madhabkunda Waterfall Moulvibazar
- Panthumai, Guainghat – Sylhet
- Pang Thu Mai and Barahill Falls – GOWAINGHAT , SYLHET
- Ratargul Swamp Forest – GOWAINGHAT , SYLHET
- Shah ParanDarga Sharif
- Tilagar Eco Park – Tilagar , Sylhet
Sylhet Tour Package:
Sylhet is an important destination for tourism and sightseeing as the place is covered by glamorous tea gardens, natural hilly areas, forest areas with ox bow lakes and lots of haors and bill areas where immigration birds reach in winter from the different parts of the world. Also the shrine, tribal lives, beautiful stony river and blue water lakes are really existing for your colorful tour. We have prepared remarkable tour packages exclusively for you to visit the above mentioned places according to the following time scheduled:
I day Dhaka to Sylhet Tour:
- At around 7:00 am pick up from the hotel and then safety driving for Sylhet. About 5-6 hours journey required from Dhaka to Sylhet. On the way of Sylhet considered Breakfast on a highway restaurant.
- On arrival at Sylhet Check in at the hotel/resort.
- Just after have lunch, departure for boat ride at Lalakhal. To reach at the end point of Bangladesh boundary and back by local boat generally it requires one and half hour. It might be a delightful journey.
- After return to the hotel take rest for a while. In the evening leave for dinner on an eminent restaurant.
- Overnight stay at Sylhet.
2 days Dhaka to Sylhet Tour:
- Departure in the early morning for a pleasing drive to Jaflong. Tasteful breakfast at Jaflong.
- Get pleasure from the beauty of You can visit the Khasia tribe village and their gardens to see their lifestyle.
- Have lunch at Jaflong.
- In the evening return to the hotel
- Overnight stay at Sylhet.
3 days Dhaka to Sylhet Tour:
- Departure just after breakfast for Ratargul Swamp Forest.
- Enjoy the beauty of swamp forest using local wooden boat. Ratargul appears like a floating island, a king place of nature. Its natural beautiful scenario you will never forget. Lunch at Ratargul.
- Leave for Srimangal at afternoon. Upon arrival at Sreemangal, report as well as check in the hotel.
- Night stay at Srimangal.
4 days Dhaka to Sylhet Tour:
- Depart early in the morning for a satisfying wildlife journey throughLawachara National Park. To see as well taking experience on wildlife especially the Hollock Gibbons for which this forest is famous for it will require about two hours.
- Included in schedule to visit a Tribal Villagein the border of Lawachara National Park and observe their lifestyle.
- Have opportunity to visit a tea factory for viewing the process of making tea. To Visit the gorgeous tea garden located at Srimangal.
- To see the fine-looking Madhabpur Lake expends time in the evening through riding local boats.
- Back to the resort, freshen up, and move for dinner.
5 days Dhaka to Sylhet Tour:
- Depart early morning and travel toward Rajkandi Reserve Forest through car over uneven broken muddy road.
- Reaching at Kalabanpara village in the border of the forest within 1.5 hours, and then again start for a difficult trip for Rajkandi Reserve Forest to reach Hamham Waterfalls where about 3 hours time required for up and down as the maximum ways are hilly.
- There will have 01 hour break to take pleasure in the waterfall and have lunch there also, and then begin for our return journey on a separate way through the streams. While water level is higher than normal due to rain, at that time return will be made on the same hilly way.
- After arrival at the resort in the evening, refresh and leave for dinner. Last of all we’ll bring you to Nilkontho Tea cabin for taking unparallel taste of famous seven layer tea of Srimangal.
- Night stay at Srimangal.
6 days Dhaka to Sylhet Tour:
- As you like best to do Morning time is totally free.
- Make a drop you to railway station for availing Jayantika Express to Dhaka. Arriving time at Dhaka Airport Station around 16:20 Hours.
- Drop at your hotel/residence as you desire.
Price of Sylhet Tour:
Prices of Sylhet tour is always affordable. You can trust on our reliable and comparative prices. In the present market, we have top most goodwill in considering low cost prices for our distinguished customers. We accept the tour charges through all kinds of banking accepted procedures like ATM, Cheque, Cash and others as usual and applicable ways.
What is included with the Sylhet tour packages?
The following things have been included in the Sylhet tour:
- Guide service
- Drop or pick up at hotel
- Transport service providing through Car, Train &AC Bus (Where applicable)
- Lalakhal and Ratargul journey by means of reserved boat
- 4 Nights stay in Sylhet &Srimangal (Air con room)
- Tour schedule/itinerary
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in local restaurants for local foods.
Where is Sylhet?
Sylhet is the northeastern division of Bangladesh. Within the division, Sylhet is the chief town where the division headquarters as well as Sylhet district headquarters are located. Jaflong and some other significant places are its most famous natural touristic spot. In Sylhet town there is also the grave of the Muslim saint, Hazrat Shah Jalal Yamani. Sylhet is famous mainly for Mazar of the Muslim saint, Hazrat Shah Jalal Yamani and tea gardens.
Sylhet is an important historical destination for tourism and sightseeing. Every year lots of people visit Sylhet due to its natural and historical demands. For performing tour, necessary logistics is available here. Due to that reason, tourists satisfactorily desire to visit their expected places in Sylhet comfortably. As all the information is quite positive to you, so don’t wait. Take decision at once and contact with us. We will be highly obliged if you kindly call us for receiving our prompt and high quality services.
Contact number: +88 01733507267 Mail address: email@example.com