St. Martin, the lonely island is situated in the most south part of Bangladesh. It’s an only coral island which rose from the Bay of Bengal and stands peacefully in the middle of the sea. This island is Only 8 Sq Kilometers in area but it gives you such peace in your mind which you can never buy with money. Also the Island is known as Coco Nut to the local.
The first and finest quality of the beach is the tranquility and the peacefulness. There is no horn from motor vehicles, no chaos like the city. This is a sound and light pollution less island where you can meditate by the sea or enjoy some of your peaceful moment with your loved one.
You can lie down by the shore in a hammock to watch the blue or take bi cycle to circumnavigate the entire island and experience the life style of fishermen. It’s not a place for partying, It is the place where you can sit alone or with the loved one to discover the beauty within.
Attractions of St. Martin’s Island:
St Martin’s is the only coral island of Bangladesh. As the island measures only 8 square kilometers, so it’s possible to walk around the island in a day. Attractive Sunrise and sunset you can enjoy at St Martin sandy beach. You can visit Cheradip which is a part of St. Martin. There you will find living and dead corals all over the island. Staying overnight in St. Martin is truly an interesting feeling where you can listen the sound of sea. The glamour of total moon there cannot be expressed if you are not there at that time.
Following is a list of important scenario those you may enjoy there while you will be physically there
- Sunrise & Sunset
- Sandy Beach
- Coral at Cheradip
- Moonlit Night
- Engine Boat or Speed Boat Tour around the Island
- Walking through Cycling the Island
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Bath & Sun Bath
- Sea Fish Fry, Coconut Water
- SamudraBilash (The home of the late popular poet of Bangladesh Dr. Humayun Ahmed)
St. Martin Tour Package:
St. Martin is an important target for tourism and sightseeing around the Asia. As the place it is so vital for seeing live and dead coral at Cheradip, sunrise and sunset at sea beach, Moon lit night, and fishing at sea. To succeed the visits within the aforesaid areas, we have initiated incredible tour packages completely for you according to the following time scheduled:
I day Dhaka to St. Martin Tour:
- Departure from Dhaka at around 7:00 a.m. and arrive at Cox’s Bazar either by Air or By Road.
- Upon arrival at Cox’s Bazar meet and Greet by our tour representative.
- Arrival at Cox’s Bazar hotel/resort and Check in there.
- Lunch at Cox’s Bazar
- Enjoy free time, Dinner and Overnight stay at Cox’s Bazar.
2nd days Dhaka to St. Martin Tour:
- Departure from Cox’s Bazar to Teknaf by Bus/Micro
- Breakfast at Cox’s Bazar or in the Bus/Mocro
- Reach at Teknaf
- Departure from Teknaf by Sindbad Ship Sea Cruising Two Hours, Enjoy the Natural Beauty
- Arrival and Check in Hotel at St. Martin
- Lunch, sightseeing and free time at sea beach
- Refreshment, Dinner and overnight stay at St. Martin.
3rd days Dhaka to St. Martin Tour:
- After breakfast trip to Cheradip
- Return from Cheradip
- Check out from Hotel
- Departure from St. Martin
- Reach at Tekanf
- Departure from Tekanf
- Arrival at Cox’s Bazar
- Departure for Dhaka by Air/Bus
- Arrival Dhaka
- Lift at Hotel & ends of
Price of ST Martin Tour:
Prices of St. Martin tour are always affordable. You can believe on our reliable and comparative prices. In the present market you will find outstanding goodwill in favor of us as we facilitate low cost prices for our distinguished customers. We accept the tour charges through all kinds of banking accepted procedures like ATM, Cheque, Cash and other common and applicable way.
Inclusions of ST Martin tour packages: The following belongings have been included with the Cox’s Bazar tour packages:
- Tour schedule/itinerary
- Air ticket/Seat booking for Ship
- Guide service
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in local restaurants for local foods.
- Drop or pick up at hotel
- Transport service providing through Car, Train &AC Bus (Where applicable)
- Nights stay in Cox’s Bazar & St. Martin hotel/resort.
Where is St. Martin:
St. Martin is a little, quiet as well as peaceful island. It is located in the north eastern part of the Bay of Bengal and southernmost part of our country, Bangladesh. There is an adjoining beautiful island of St. Martin which has been separated by high tide called Cheradip and which is about 8 km west of the northwest coast of Myanmar. St. Martin is the only coral island in Bangladesh.
St. Martin is an important location for tourism and sightseeing. Every year lots of people visit St. Martin due to its natural demands. For enjoying travel, all sorts of advanced logistics and high level of security is available here. Based on those facilities, tourists satisfactorily desire to visit their expected places in St. Martin. As all the facilities and supports are totally in favor of you, so don’t wait. Take decision at once and contact with us. We will be highly grateful if you kindly call us for receiving our prompt and high quality service.
Contact number: +88 01733507267 Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org