“Impressive Cox’s Bazar Tour Package”
Cox’s Bazar is one of the most attractive tourist destinations in Bangladesh where the renowned longest sea beach of the world exists. A beautiful and continuous sandy beach along with a lot of waterfalls and hills are here which have been singing a song of unforgettable natural existence. You might exclusively concentrate your enjoying holidays through our unparalleled cox’s bazar tour package. You can undoubtedly trust on us for your logistic supports like flight tickets, best rooms in the world class resort, food and vehicle support etc. In regard to best security aspect, Bangladesh Government has already formed Tourist Police unit to ensure safe tour for local and foreign tourists. This police unit also looks after the nature and wildlife in the tourist spots of Cox’s Bazar.
Famous Tourist Places in Coxbazar:
At present Cox’s Bazar has reached to a chief tourist target in Asia. There are several places at Cox’s Bazar where you can visit under your fantastic tour. Out of a lot of places at Cox’s Bazar, you can visit more prime places, the famous Buddhist monastery, Himchori hills, Inani Beach, Aggmeda Khyang, Ramu, Teknaf and Island-Hopping as the most memorable visiting places.
This famous place is located about eight km south of Cox’s Bazar. Himchari is attractive for Waterfall and natural beauty. At the time of winter as well as dry season, the waterfall diminishes but in the rainy season it is amazing.
This remarkable place is encircled through hills and forests and situated only 32km south of Cox’s Bazar. Inani Beach is an ancient and rocky beach along with corals all around.
It is placed near the entry to the Cox’s Bazar town along with Amazing ornamented, big and richly planned Buddhist Monastery. It contains large collections of prayer chamber, manuscripts, bronze Buddha images of Burmese origin and an assembly hall.
It is an emblematic Buddhist village which is 16 kilometers away from Cox’s Bazar. In this village there are monasteries, khyangs and pagodas. Fetish of Buddha in gold, bronze and other metals inlaid with valuable stones inside the pagodas. In the village weavers work their trade in open workshops and craftsmen make handmade cigars.
A good-looking place is Teknaf which is located at the southernmost point of Bangladesh and is surrounded by Myanmar. This place is about 80 km from Cox’s Bazar. An unforgettable experience will be gotten at the time of passing through forested hilly roads and beside the beautiful Naf River .
For every visitor, hopping Sonadia and Maheshkhali islands are definite to become unforgettable experiences.
Cox’s Bazar Tour Package:
Cox’s Bazar, a significant target for tourism and sightseeing around the world as the place is so important for seeing Waterfall, Buddhist Monastery, pagodas, Island-Hopping and sea beach. To succeed the visits within the aforesaid areas, we have prepared remarkable tour packages exclusively for you according to the following time scheduled:
I day Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar Tour:
- Departure from Dhaka at around 7:00 a.m. and arrive at Cox’s Bazar either by Air or By Road.
- Upon arrival at Cox’s Bazar meet and Greet by our tour representative.
- Arrival at Cox’s Bazar hotel/resort and Check in there.
- Enjoy free time and Overnight stay at Cox’s Bazar.
2nd days Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar Tour:
- After breakfast receive a guided trip to Himchari to see the Himchari Waterfall & beauty of the sea from the hill top and then walk and visit Inani beach.
- Couple of hours free for own free time at beautiful Inani sea beach.
- At afternoon comeback to Hotel.
- Rest of the day and evening free at own free time to take a walk at the sea beach and observing sunset.
- After sunset return at hotel/resort and taking dinner and overnight stay at Cox’s Bazar hotel/resort.
3rd days Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar Tour:
- After breakfast departure for Teknaf, a small nice town. Along the way find fascinated by the beauty of the Naf river as the hilly road runs along the hill slopes and by the river bank.
- Free for own leisure at Teknaf town. The tour guide may have some well-arranged activities for you at Teknaf.
- In the evening return travel to Cox’s Bazar.
- At evening free at own leisure.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Cox’s Bazar hotel/resort.
4 days Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar Tour:
- After breakfast check out from hotel & take return through bus or flight to Dhaka.
- Drop at your hotel/residence as you desire.
Price of Cox’s Bazar Tour:
Prices of Cox’s Bazar tour are all times reasonably priced. You can be confident on our reliable and comparative prices. In the competitive market we have top most good will in considering low cost prices for our eminent customers. We gladly receive the tour charges through all kinds of banking accepted procedures like ATM, cheque, Cash and other usual and applicable way.
Inclusions of Cox’s Bazar tour packages: The following offer have been included with the Cox’s Bazar tour packages:
- Tour schedule/itinerary
- Air ticket
- Guide service
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in local restaurants for local foods.
- Drop or pick up at hotel
- Transport service providing through Car, Train &AC Bus (Where applicable)
- 3 Nights stay in Cox’s Bazar hotel/resort.
Where is Cox’s Bazar?
Cox’s Bazar is the south eastern district headquarters of Bangladesh. A continuous and sandy sea beach with a mild slope, lengths of which about 125 km is located here. From the industrial port Chittagong its distance is about 150 km south. Every year a thousands of people from all over the world visit Cox’s Bazar to see its natural beauty.
Cox’s Bazar is an important centre for tourism and sightseeing. Every year lots of people visit Cox’s Bazar due to its natural and historical demands. For enjoying travel, necessary advanced logistics and high level of security are available here. Due to that, tourist satisfactorily desires to visit their expected places in Cox’s Bazar contentedly. As all the initiative and logistics are totally in favor of you, so don’t wait. Take decision at once and contact with us. We will be highly grateful if you kindly call us for receiving our prompt and high quality service.
Contact number: +88 01733507267 Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org